Tell me the plant you want or randomly pick up from seasonal ferns, succulents or indoor plants suit the jar.
A small hurricane glass jar, top open with a lid
A living plant
16cm (H) x 13cm (D) approx.
- Moss terrarium: Shaded light, low water required, spray once two weeks
- Enclosed terrarium: No direct sunlight, low water required, spray once two weeks
- Open terrarium: No direct sunlight, spray once a day on fern
- Pot plant: Shaded light, water at least once a week, spray water occasionally to keep it moisture
- Succulents or cactus: No direct sunlight, natural airflow, low water required, spray once two weeks